The Explorer Blazer was born from the idea of fusing a traditional Hunting jacket, Chore coat and Deck jacket together. You’ll see references to all of these timeless styles in the raglan sleeve and large cargo style pockets.
– 9oz neppy dark indigo denim from Japan.
– Relaxed fit.
– 2 large gusseted cargo-style pockets w/ dual entry.
– 1 interior chest pocket.
– 1 exterior chest pocket w/ fold back pen pocket.
– Raglan sleeves.
– Urea buttons made in Japan.
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Model is 6’1″ 180 lbs and wears a size Medium.